Friday, June 4, 2010

Get Ready...

The preparations that are needed for a move to Hawaii are a bit overwhelming. Everything is just so unknown and we can't make quick trips over there to try and find an apartment or a car. It's a little scary, not knowing what's going to happen, but that's where faith comes in. And the fact is, WE'RE MOVING TO HAWAII! And I can't wait. Ya it's a little nerve-wracking to jump into this adventure with both feet, not knowing where we're going to land, but I know it's what the Lord wants and it's what I've wanted my entire life. And I feel safe knowing that Brent will be with me throughout everything. As soon as this Spring term is over, we'll really jump into looking for an apartment. The plan is to look for a car when we get over there, and until we find one, we'll have a rental car. If we don't find one, maybe we'll just get a scooter:)

The exciting news today is... we bought the airline tickets!! I actually bought them a couple weeks ago. The price on Orbitz went down for a day so I had to be quick. We fly out September 9th around 2 pm. From Boise we'll fly to Seattle and then jump on a flight to HONOLULU! We'll get there around 9 pm. That'll give us about 5 or 6 days to get ready and get settled before school and real life starts on September 15. There's still so much to do, but we're on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment