Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PhotoShoot

A sweet neighbor of ours (who also turns out to be an awesome photographer) offered to take pictures of Brent and I as our baby shower gift. It was fun to have pictures taken during the last week (hopefully) of my pregnancy. We'll always remember this time right before our two becomes three and how excited we are to welcome our little boy. Here are some faves.
And then Brent thought that pose was too cheesy to take it seriously for very long.

7 comments:

  1. OH my heavens! You look so beautiful! These pictures are just darling. Clark and I had a few done.. but no one will ever see them!!! They are quite unflattering! You are so TINY! By 39 weeks I was sticking out so far i needed a crane to get out of bed!!!!!!! You look amazing! I am so excited for you! Seriously, being a mom is SOOOOOO fun!!!!!! You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to comment on the previous post! HOly moly! you're almost there!!! These are great pics...!! You are just the perfect lil size! haha lucky gal! you guys look great! I hope the next post is introducing your lil dude. :) Hope all goes well!!

    And p.s. thank you for your sweet comments on my posts :) love seein a comment from your sweet self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the prettiest pregnant lady EVER! Just gorgeous. I loved the one of Brent eating your belly. It made me laugh. But I would have liked to have seen a picture of you doing the pole kick in the air thing. That would have been humorous. I can't believe how soon you're going to be having a cute little boy! I'm super jealous of Mel who gets to meet him when he's new and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Janelle! These look great and will be so nice to have. It's nice that you have such a gorgeous landscape to work with! I'm getting anxious so I can imagine your getting quite anxious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Mom you are...or will be soon enough! Great pictures and how fun it must be to have your Mom there with you. Hope all goes well when the little Lambson gets here. Good luck and remember life is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures, (and the others that you didn't post here). It's been fun so far to be here with you both (soon to be three). It is also fun to meet your friends and neighbors here in Hawaii. We are so close to meeting this darling boy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete