Wednesday, April 11, 2012

5

Troop hit the five month mark about a week ago. 
Here are some cute pics of my boy taken in the last month.
 

The next three are all so cute that I couldn't pick just one. So you get all of them.

He looks majorly concerned in this one.
 

Holdin his own bottle. Such a big boy.

 Loves to read. Just like his momma.

Doesn't he look so grown up in this one?

He sure loves his blankies.

This is how Trooper enjoyed General Conference.
 

And here he is enjoying one of his favorite games.
 

Easter 2012


9 comments:

  1. He is looking so big! I love the pictures of him sitting up and then laying on his tummy! I also like getting ideas from the pictures you take. (the one with his hanging toys on the lazy boy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, good post Nelle. I'm sorry I tried to dissuade you from doing it. But you got this done and you got me your picks, good job! You should feel so accomplished. You've certainly got a cute boy there! Love the pics of him in his green shirt in the bumbo. That middle one is still the wallpaper on my phone and it makes me so happy whenever I turn it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big he is getting! Such a handsome little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Five months?!? I can't believe how old he is. Such a sweet little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matthew LOVED the watching the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this picture-filled post (and the 2 videos). You've done a good job so far capturing Trooper's growth. I agree with Ashley you've got a fun variety of poses/settings. Cute Easter outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the last picture of Trooper and Brent. Such a cute daddy-son picture! He is getting so big so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man I waited too long to comment and now everything has been said. Great post, great pictures, great videos, and what a great family. Loved your Easter pictures, you are looking so great! Hope all is well. Life is Good :)

    ReplyDelete