Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Eleven

Eleven months! Within the past couple days Trooper has really started walking. He has figured out how to stand himself up without holding onto anything and then attempts to walk almost everywhere. If he falls down in the middle, he'll usually get up and try again, unless he's in a hurry (like to get into the open fridge) then he'll crawl. By Halloween he's gonna be the cutest little wobbly walker. I seriously can't wait. He's got five and a half teeth now with at least two more visibly on their way. His favorite words are "dad" "uh-oh" "yeah" and "Ailee." And he never misses an "amen" at the end of a prayer. He's finally signing "more" and "all done." He mimics  our sounds and tones of voice like a champ. He loves cuddling up with blankets and soft pillows when he's tired. When we get stern and try to teach him that something he's done is not okay, he gets a big smile on his face and laughs at us. And then it's impossible for us not to laugh. I don't know what I'm going to do about that. Little stinker. He likes grooving to music and watching Dancing With The Stars with me. He loves splashing in the tub and dipping his face in the water. People at the store tell me what a beautiful baby I have, that they've never seen a baby with so many expressions, and that he's such a ham. He totally plays it up for all his admirers. He's really starting to get into more and more stuff, so life is starting to get a little bit harder. But this cute little guy keeps me happy all day every day. Take a look at my handsome little man at eleven months old.  










5 comments:

  1. What a handsome little man! And you're right, he sure is an expressive character. Some of those faces are definitely replicas of ones I've seen you make! Life is Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh he's cute. He looks so handsome with his hair all combed to the side. And what a good little walker. Cruising on hard wood floor in footsie pj's is no small feat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Love his little faces! Crazy how they become less of a baby and more of a little toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!
    He is seriously growing up so fast and is just getting cuter!! I wish I was closer so I could babysit him again!! We miss you guys over here!

    ReplyDelete