Navy Bean is three and half months old! It's been a pretty big month for Navy as she has started to laugh and roll over! Her first little laugh was on September 5th when Trooper was popping up from behind my back and playing peek-a-boo with her. It was adorable. It's not quite a giggle yet, but you can tell she's super excited and just a smile won't cut it. Try as I might though, she will not laugh for the camera. But I'll keep trying. She rolled from front to back on September 13th after I helped her out just once. And now she's getting really close to rolling from back to front. Besides these milestones, she coos a lot, is moving/kicking her little legs all the time, sleeps 9+ hours at night, and gives a big smile to anyone who talks to or even looks at her. Since we took away her binky at nap/bedtime (because she would wake up at night crying for it, so we had a few hard nights of sleep training in there), she has become a little finger sucker and also likes to try to eat her blankets when she's awake. She is always happy to see Trooper, especially first thing in the morning. He always comes to say good morning to her and she gets the biggest smile on her face when she sees him. She's probably the best listener in the family and loves listening to her daddy explain everything he's learning about. She also loves getting her diaper changed. As soon as she realizes that's what's happening, she gets a huge smile on her face; like she can't wait for that fresh,clean diaper. Navy is really just a content little baby. She wakes up happy (most of time) and then remains calm and smiley whether she's on the floor watching Trooper, sitting in her carseat while we run errands, or sitting on my lap talking or reading books. Once she gets whiny, it means she's tired and wants to be wrapped up and put to bed. One cute thing that Navy has done since birth (I just kept forgetting to mention it before now) is that she does a funny little yell/sound after she sneezes. It's almost like she's surprised and a little exasperated about what just happened. It makes me smile every time. Hopefully I can get in on video someday soon. Until then, here are some cute pictures from the past month.
People have been telling me that she looks a lot like Trooper. So I decided it was time to do some comparisons. Here's what I've come up with. Tell me what you think!
This is Mom Brady. Once again I am trying to comment. Every other time my comment gets lost in space. Let's see this time. I LOVE new blog posts. I enjoy reading about the kids and life there. Great pictures and write up. Oh my, the pictures you chose to compare Troop and Navy make them look SO MUCH ALIKE. Thanks for another great post.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute gal you have! I'm glad she is so happy. And oh my gosh Trooper and Navy really do look so much alike! How sweet that she smiles big for Trooper in the mornings! Always good to read an update. Life is Good :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so perfect! I am seriously wanting to just reach through my computer screen and snuggle her RIGHT NOW! Do you think that will be a thing in like, 50 years? I hope so! I love and miss you Janelle!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture comparisons. You are so smart to keep track of all this stuff. I love reading and looking. Keep it up! :D
ReplyDelete