When my parents came to visit in October, it was the perfect opportunity to have my dad take some family pictures of us. We went out to Thousand Hills State Park here in Kirksville (with a few pics taken downtown). I LOVE how they turned out. Thanks Dad! And thanks Mom for making the kiddos smile!
That night, after the kids were in bed, we sat on the couch and looked through Dad's camera to see if we'd gotten anything good. We found these beauties and laughed 'til we cried. Here are just a few of the many, many awesome faces Trooper pulled out for pictures that day. Love this expressive little kid!
| Yes, that's a fly on his face. |



Your dad is quite the photographer! The pictures turned out great and I love the silly faces Trooper makes! And that fly is pretty funny too! Life is Good :)
ReplyDeleteOK-It's not like I haven't seen these A LOT of times, (and I was even there that day:) But-I Love looking at them over and over. I certainly can't take credit for all of Troop's smiles/faces--he did most of those on his own! Fun day/Great job all of you.
ReplyDelete