Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Just In


Yes. You are looking at the new Vice President of Special Events on BYU-Hawaii's Student Advisory Council. He's kind of a big deal. He'll get to help plan all the big things that happen on and around campus, I guess. We don't really know what it all entails yet. Except we do know that it includes a scholarship and a small stipend. So that's a major plus:) Tonight we'll go to a pizza party and game night with the other student officials. Friday morning we'll help at graduation and get more free pizza. This situation is looking good to me already!

As for me, I'm going to the beach again today:)

5 comments:

  1. Wow Brent, that is such a manly office... Vice President and all. Congratulations! And more money is always good... well I mean don't get greedy or anything. I suppose it could be bad in some circumstances. What I'm trying to say is "Good Job." The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait.. he's in it for the Pizza isn't he?!

    :) congrats Brent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Brent!!! They couldn't have picked a better person. You will be great. Sounds like Janelle may be able to help with things sometimes too. That will be fun for both of you.
    Again--congrats.
    Love, Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, what a suave and debonair husband you have! Second, I bet they didn't know how much pizza Brent can eat before they appointed him. Third, maybe when he advances to President he can revolutionize things and offer free meatball sandwiches instead of pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Brent! Hang on to your hats-it sounds like you guys are going to be busy next year.

    ReplyDelete