As promised, here are some videos we've taken of Trooper. Excuse my baby voice. I sound silly, but hey, most people do when they're talking to babies.
I was going through some videos on Brent's computer and found these videos from when Trooper was a newborn. I can't believe how much he has changed already!
Trooper is 5 days old in this one.
He's 18 days old in this one.
And now look at him. 12 weeks in this one.
He's 18 days old in this one.
And now look at him. 12 weeks in this one.
13 weeks in this one. Holdin' his head up and everything.
I love waking him up in the mornings. He's full of smiles. Even if he's twisted himself around so he has no room to move in his bed. 13 weeks.
And 15 weeks in this one. He loves it when we blow on his face.
That morning time one is my all time favorite. I love his face when he sees you. The biggest smile ever. How cute. I love it.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Kellen does the same thing with his arms and legs. I love the video of him flying around!
ReplyDeleteBetween 'face time' and videos, it feels like we aren't completely missing out on Trooper's first months as he grows and changes pretty quickly. Thanks for being diligent in capturing things on video for us to enjoy. He will love watching these as he grows up. Cute videos!
ReplyDeleteAgain, this baby's cuteness is just too much to handle. Seriously such a doll! I loved all the pictures in the last post too. You guys look like you're having so much fun with your little boy. Can I also just say how I've been itching to go back to Hawaii lately?? Like, REALLY bad. I probably check flights twice a week... just for fun :) Go eat an acai bowl for me will ya?
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you and that Brent is kicking booty in school!!