Trooper will be 3 months old in 5 days. I've just got so many cute pictures and videos that I can't wait that long to post them. He doesn't have a doctor's appointment this month so I don't know his stats, but I've been looking at him today and can't believe how big and long he's getting! At the same time, I can't believe he's only been with us for 3 months; it seems like he's always been with us. Gosh we just love him. And if he isn't the most handsome little thing!
Within the past couple weeks, Trooper has started "talking" to us a lot. He watches us move our lips and then he moves his around too while using his little voice. He's definitely learning to use his voice more. It's cute most the time, but also makes for some louder and longer screams... He's averaging up to 10-11 hours of sleep at nights now. And he's smiling a ton. Today he even laughed for the first two times; once while I was pretending to eat his feet and once when I tickled his face with the end of my braid. Hopefully I can get it on video soon.
And here are the pictures and videos - all taken at around 11 and 12 weeks.
Talking to Daddy. See how he's imitating Brent's lips? So cute.
His new thing is sucking on his fist. Works pretty well as a pacifier.
He's using his hands a lot more too. I've noticed him actually looking at his hands the past couple days. I think he's about to discover how cool they are.
Talking to Dad. Sorry it's sideways.. apparently there's a specific way I have to hold the iPhone, which I just can't figure out.
Jack LOVED these pictures and videos. He saw me looking at them and insisted that he get to watch too. Then when they were done he said, "more." That tells me he and Trooper will be little buddies. If he loved pictures of Trooper I'm sure he'll be crazy about the cutie in real life.
ReplyDeleteWow, he is growing and changing fast--Glad you are documenting it. SO CUTE! loved all the pictures and those two videos! We need to get our hands on that handsome little feller. He is very responsive to everything around him isn't he?--especially to his Mommy and Daddy-it seems.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog and I love this cute little boy! I just wish I could hold him!
ReplyDeleteLove that baby! And those parents. 2.5 more months and we get to hug and kiss you all! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHey somehow I missed this post. That's funny that we said almost the exact same thing! Troop is so cute. He has the greatest smile by the way! And Brent makes a great monkey too.
ReplyDelete