We blessed Trooper on December 18, 2011 when he was 6 weeks old.
We were lucky enough to have my dad and grandpa here to stand in the circle with Brent as he gave Trooper a priesthood blessing and truly wish Dad Lambson and all Trooper's uncles could have been here as well. We didn't get a ton of pictures that day, but we did take some pictures of Trooper in his little blessing outfit that Grandma Lambson (Brent's mom) made for him. It is seriously THE cutest thing I've ever seen and I have to show it off.
We need to get some better pictures of him in it now that he's smiling more.
But can you believe that little tie?! So cute! I wanted Trooper to have something in white Hawaiian print since he's our little Hawaiian baby, and I'm lucky enough to have a mother-in-law who's a master seamstress; we just sent her the fabric and she whipped this up and sent it back to us. Better than I could have imagined. Thanks Mom!
Super cute blessing outfit. I love the subtle Hawaiian-ness. The family pictures are just gorgeous. Glad you were able to have some family there.
ReplyDeleteJanelle, you are a beautiful mother! I love the family pictures. Congratulations on an unbelievably adorable little boy, too!
ReplyDeleteThis was a wonderful day! Brent gave our Trooper a beautiful blessing. As cute as the blessing outfit is in the pictures, it is even more amazing in 'real-life'. Sally did an unbelievable job. Cute pictures of a CUTE boy and parents.
ReplyDeletesuch cute pictures! and oh my.. i need myself a hawaiian baby to put cute hawaiian print clothes on him. :) you guys look so happy. and every time i come to your blog... i long for the beach!
ReplyDelete