My little man is 4 months old today. What?! Fastest/best four months ever. He's still mastering the rolling thing, but he's talking a ton, sleeps like a champ, and smiles and laughs all the time. He's also still 75th percentile for height (25.5 inches long) and still 25th percentile for weight (12.2 lbs.). I'm grateful to have a lightweight baby, just as long as he's healthy.
Here's the handsome boy himself.
His favorite toy right now seems to be just a simple blanket. As long as he can grab it, roll around in it, and eat it.
Look at those baby blues!
He's fun to have around.
Trooper has started talking to himself like this when he wakes up now. It's pretty cute.
Meanwhile, Brent's in the midst of intramural basketball. Doing pretty good, too.
It's been raining pretty steadily these past few days in Hawaii. And when it rains here, it RAINS. The other night, Brent couldn't resist the huge puddle that was forming outside our house. So he threw on his swimsuit, grabbed a boogie board, and had some fun. All the other boys had to get in on the fun too. Eventually, they built a ramp out of three boogie boards and Brent got some pretty good air. He's fun to have around too.
So glad I checked this before I went to bed! It is so cute to hear him try to figure out his voice and what it does.
ReplyDeleteThe rain looks like snow! Trooper is going to have so much fun learning good tricks from his dad-like how to play in mud puddles : ) He is such a cute little boy.
ReplyDeleteI just decided to check to see if you had updated the blog (I check a lot) and I was SO happy to see his little smiling face in that first picture! He just looks so much older than when I saw him in December. I miss him. And you. And Brent.
ReplyDeleteAwe that was such a cute video! My kids were saying hi to him and saying he was so cute :) And he is!!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow that's a ton of rain! and seeing your "little man" gets me excited for one of my own! He's definitely a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe's such a cute little boy! I'm excited to meet him soon!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I missed this blog post. I don't know how it slipped by. But I was stalking blogs and went to yours and lo and behold there was a blog I had missed.
ReplyDeleteI love Trooper's "My Dad Rocks" shirt. Jack had a gazillion of those when he was Trooper's age. And I love that he looks JUST like you when we was smiling in the video. SOOO cute! And I like to hear your voice. I should call you and then I could hear your normal voice, not your baby voice. But I gotta admit I like the baby voice a lot. So I'll call you soon, but I'll need you to talk in the baby voice.