Just an update on our daily happenings. Let's start with the TroopMeister.
He has found his feet and finds them quite the source of entertainment.
He also loves to stand. His little legs are getting pretty strong and
he's getting better at controlling his hips so he can balance. Here he
is, just hugging his daddy.
This is his latest preferred way to communicate.
Here's his cute little laugh. Whenever we set him in his changing station, he starts moving like crazy. He thinks changing time = playing time.
And he's become quite the roller. Usually just from back to tummy. If he ever rolls from tummy to back, it's an accident and he looks at us like "what just happened?!" As soon as we put him on the ground now, he rolls over. Then he starts to whine because he doesn't enjoy his tummy so much. But as soon as we put him on his back again, he'll roll right over. He's still got a few things to figure out.
Now on to Brent. He's working hard in school and was inducted into the honorable Phi Kappa Phi a couple weeks ago.
With some friends...
With me:)
And... he became an intramural basketball champion! Finally won that coveted t-shirt.
Brent's party in the rain the other night (see the last post) inspired
some fun at our ward party on Saturday. I love that my husband is the
type to get involved in all the fun. In fact, he's usually the one
pushing the fun to the next level. Take a look.
And me? I've decided to take up running in an effort to get rid of those last ten pounds of baby fat. But I'll spare you the picture of me after a run. You're welcome.
Ahhhh Trooper is the cutest! I cannot wait to be able to change a diaper-how weird is that?! The ward party looks like a blast-Brent def looks like he invented some sweet move. And I love that you got pics at all the right times!
ReplyDeleteBaby laughs are the best! Trooper needs to teach Koyle how to roll from back to front. Koyle just figured out front to back, but does not roll over from his back. Brent is a crazy but, but he sure does know how to have fun. And two thumbs up to you for running. I am also trying to get into a consistent running schedule. Good luck and keep it up!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute boy you have. Here's the deal, though. You can't let him do any growing or progressing before I get to see him this summer. K? I want to meet him just as he is right now in all those cute videos.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's true, Brent is totally the life of any party. Such a good guy you have. Can't wait to get him and Adam back together playing. I can just see it now. They're jammin' on their ukes. We're watching over our sweet little boys gabbing about Mommy stuff. Ah! I can't even wait! Picture perfect.
Love the picture of him discovering his feet! Seems like you guys are enjoying Hawaii before you have to go. Good to see Brent is still the life of the party!
ReplyDeleteThats funny because Paisley does the same thing!! A rolling machine but when she gets to her tummy whines. We put her back, then rolls again. and WHINES! super fun huh haha
ReplyDelete