Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Brent's Graduation

So this post is over a month late. But better late than never! 
Brent graduated on April 14, 2012 from Brigham Young University - Hawaii with a BS in Exercise Science, a minor in BioChem, and an Associates in Business Finance. All that and he even graduated Summa Cum Laude! Troop and I couldn't be more proud. He is involved in so much and works so hard in everything he does. We're grateful that he is willing to put forth so much effort to secure a future for our family. 
We love you, Brent!








Friend and neighbor Justin Harper

We were lucky enough to have Brent's parents and Michael Kinoshita join us for the occasion.



Suliasi and Ashleigh Lautaha

John Fuiava

Brother and Sister Olsen



Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Post overload! I wasn't sure which one to comment on, so I decided to go with the first one you posted. Congrats to Brent, what a great accomplishment! Looks like y'all had fun with his family. Day three of solid foods was a great video. And, that fire champion thing was nuts! Hope you're living it up your last three weeks in paradise! Life is Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brent! Way to go. Holy cow, was that Ashleigh girl going for a record? She must have had the most leis there. She was absolutely covered. I bet the Lambsons were just CRAZY about Trooper. My mom would have pulled all her hair out if she had to go six months without meeting a grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete