We had family pictures taken right before we left Hawaii and I love how they turned out! Even though Trooper was being a bit of a poop that day and cried more than smiled. And he was teething so his hand was in his mouth constantly and therefore he ate a lot of sand...:) Good thing he's always cute no matter what. Anyways, thanks Ashlee. I really do love them! We will always look back on these pictures and remember our Hawaiian adventure!



















Oh my gosh I love these! They are all gorgeous - and some maybe funnier than others! haha, like Trooper's sweet crying faces. He's a doll! And ps you look FANTASTIC Janelle!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I was hoping you'd put some up. Too bad Trooper wasn't having a great day, but they all still turned out! Y'all all look fabulous. Life is Good :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Janelle! I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteI guess you always hope for smiles over cries, but I gotta say, that one of him sitting in the sand by himself and crying is ADORABLE! What a cute little pouty face. You know the kid's cute when he can even look adorable while grumpy.
ReplyDeleteYou have a darling family! Trooper is adorable!
ReplyDeleteJANELLE! What beautiful pictures! Your family is gorgeous! THanks for sharing them
ReplyDeleteThose are really good pictures!!!
ReplyDelete