Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

Troop and I took it upon ourselves to cut open and clean out the pumpkins this year while dad was in class. That way, dad could quickly carve his masterpiece when he came home for lunch. 

This is how Trooper really felt about it all. Sometimes when your dad is in med school, the dirty work falls on you.
Practicing trick-or-treating.
Brent: the pumpkin-carving master.

And here he is wearing the garb that he won in the pumpkin-carving contest.
 And here are our little monsters.







At the SAA Trunk-or-Treat. Troop went around roaring at everyone:)




3 comments:

  1. Brent is SO good at carving pumpkins. You sure have a couple of cute monsters. Life is Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Those kids of yours are so adorable!! I love their costumes! AND I love Brent's talent! It's so fun to see all the fun things he can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Troop cleaning out the pumpkin-with a 'pained' look on his face will probably always be one of my very favorite pics of him. I melt every time I see that one. Fun,cute kids in their cute costumes!

    ReplyDelete