Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Still to come...

Bytheway, I know my posts are long and boring and they don't include any pictures of the beautiful Hawaii. Well, before I can post pictures we need to order a new cord to get the pictures onto the computer because we couldn't find our cord in time to pack it. And before we can order a new cord we need to go get a PO Box at the post office. So, be patient, I will post pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. You were reading my mind Janelle, I want to see pictures but I will be patient. I am sure that you are having a blast. Glad to hear that you found a place to live and a car. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa... I read the longer post first and thought, "But where are all the pictures?!?" Then I read the shorter one and thought, "Oh, she read my mind!" Then I clicked to comment and tell you that you had read my mind. But then Katie had already read my mind by saying you had read her mind! That's a lot of mind reading. I can't wait for pictures. And we need to talk on the phone really soon. And I love you a lot. And I'm so so excited for you, even though I miss you a lot a lot. I remember when we went to Pizza Hut that one night in Fall 07 and we were talking about going to BYU-Hawaii together. And now you're doing it for reals. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete