Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunrise

Saturday night, Brent asked me if I would wake up early the next morning and go watch the sunrise with him. As most of you know, I really love my sleep, so when I woke up in the morning and it was light outside, I was secretly happy because I figured we'd missed it and I fell back asleep. Next thing I know, the alarm goes off and Brent says we've got ten minutes before sunrise. Apparently the brightness of the sun can lighten the day before the sun makes its actual appearance. I didn't know. It was beautiful and I'm glad we didn't really miss it.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever even seen a sunrise (LAZY!!!) Let alone a Hawaiian sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now you are making me wish we were in Hawaii with you guys. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you,Brent, for getting Janelle up to go with you. Glad neither of you missed this.
    Wow-these are such pretty pictures. How fun!

    ReplyDelete