Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Day at the Beach

Yesterday, in honor of the holiday, we headed to the beach. This is me killing the humongous black bee that stung me when I accidentally stepped on it.(For reals, its body was bigger than a quarter)

Here I am showing off my cute new board shorts that I found at the Swap Meet for $10! Can you even believe how perfectly they match my swimsuit? What a great/lucky find.

And then we just had fun taking pictures.(Because I feel like I hardly ever post pictures of us or myself on here.)

In other news, we move into TVA on Friday (!) and I got a job @ Kahuku Farms; working in their farm fresh cafe and shop. I LoooVe it so far. But more on that later when I can get a picture in my cute apron:)

6 comments:

  1. JUHNAIL!

    I like seeing your face in this post... almost as much as I like seeing food fest pics.. jk I love it MORE! I'm jealous that you're 1.) at the beach and 2.) get to see Mrs. Al Jacobsen this week. You lucky, lucky gal you!

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and this is very important. The second post of you with that stick reminds me of Claire from Lost. That pic has island wild woman survivor ALL over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use a day at the beach right now. Rexburg is draining the life out of me. The beach would revitalize me.

    I'm sorry you got stung! Did it hurt? I haven't been stung in years and years, but it's on my list of top fears. I HATE bees.

    When I was looking for pictures to paste into that group shot I was thinking about how you never post pictures of you on your blog. So this post was just what the doctor ordered for me. You're pretty and I like your shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats getting into TVA. I hope you like it, We LOVED it there! Also, those are really cute shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did the bee sting cause any allergic reaction? I guess I would have heard if it had. Good Luck in tomorrow's move-wish we were there to help. We'll be looking forward to pictures of your new Apt. and also-I'd like to see pictures of your work-place (with you in at least some of them would be fun.) Cute/perfect match shorts. You and Brent look cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a rough life you two lead-seriously! Just don't forget that here on the mainland, real life goes on. But putting aside my animosity towards your vacation life, you look absolutely beautiful with your cute shorts and long flowing hair on the beach. Congrats on getting a job! And for getting a new place. I really am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete