On Saturday, we attended the First Term Ball at BYU-Hawaii which Brent has been working feverishly to put together. The theme was 1940's Swinging On A Star. It was a huge success with a live big band, chocolate fountains, beautiful decorations, dancing lessons, and a pretty good turnout. Everyone who came really enjoyed themselves. I had fun getting dressed up (although, as much as I wanted to dress for the theme, my choices were somewhat limited because I don't fit in most of my clothes anymore:(
But I have to say my favorite part of the dance was seeing these advertisements all around campus in the weeks leading up to it.
What a hottie!

Wow-Brent is famous! He has his own posters and everything. And you looked beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJust in case Joe decides to use my account again to comment on how hot your husband is or some other wildly inappropriate remark, I decided I quickly comment before he had the chance. You look very cute Janelle and the dance looked fun. I especially love the posters. Now ALL other comments are Joe... not me... Joe.
ReplyDeleteHow fun Janelle! Hope little Lambson is doing well and you are too!
ReplyDeleteAw! You're so PRETTY! Love yew!
ReplyDeleteHello this is Sister Bakow :-D
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you that you guys are just super cute. Those posters made me remember Brent in High School and how crazy he was driving around in that golf cart during football games.
I know that Big Band Dances and Football games have nothing to do with each other but I always thought Brent was the kid who would dress up and be crazy and do just about anything.
He's all grown up now and almost a father and he's still "posing" - Ha Ha.
Janelle - you look darling pregnant!
Happy Day
Such a cute couple! Nelle,How fun to see your handsome husband in posters on campus--(looking good, Brent!) Looks like another successful activity. I'm sure it has been a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. Again, very cute pictures-you both look so happy.
ReplyDeleteJust me again, I meant to tell you that, not only does Brent look handsome, but you look beautiful! The way the pictures are, and with your black top, it's hard to see that our little boy is even there, but we're glad he is! Love you tons. Mom
ReplyDelete