Time to post another baby bump picture: taken at 34 weeks and 2 days.
People are always telling me how small I am, which makes me feel pretty good:)
Everything's going perfectly well. Baby loves his daddy already. Sometimes I start freaking out because I feel like I haven't felt the baby move in a while, and as soon as Brent puts his hand on my tummy the baby will start to kick. He ALWAYS moves for Brent. I love it because baby always kicks wherever you apply pressure. So he's always kickboxing our hands. When Brent puts his head on my stomach to hear the baby's heartbeat, he always gets kicked in the head:) Makes me laugh every time. We're getting pretty anxious to meet our little guy, but at the same time we're hoping for at least another month so we can finish getting everything ready. I'm hoping baby comes on Brent's birthday, October 28th! My two boys could be birthday buddies!
Just yesterday my mom was saying how small you are. That's the best, isn't it? You're looking so dang cute. Just the perfect size. And you're pretty. And your face is still cute and skinny, not bloated like sometimes happens. You're just the picture of perfection. You should be a model for maternity clothes.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodnesss!! the days comin fast! how fun!! and yes.. its true.. you do look small still! but good small. pretty sure my belly was a huge basketball out in front haha .
ReplyDeleteyou look great!
Yes, you are so dang small!! We are excited to meet your little guy too!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! I also have about 3 people a day tell me I am pretty small. But you look good and I hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteYep, you're pretty adorable! No argument there!
ReplyDelete