I find my camera is almost always full of pictures nowadays, so I just need to unload and post. I feel like Trooper is growing a ton and learning new things every single day. So here goes...
13 Weeks: Trooper has found his hands. For a few days, he just stared at them.
14 Weeks: He's figured out how to grab everything and immediately moves it to his mouth.
Because he can grab and hold onto his own toys now, he can keep himself entertained for quite a while.
15 Weeks: He's found his thumb and is sucking on it almost constantly.
Also, within the past couple days, he's been working on rolling over. He's rolled from tummy to back once, and back to tummy twice.
Until that's mastered, he's spending a lot of time on his sides.
He's happy to sit in his bumbo for up to 10 minutes at a time now.
Other than that, he spends his time smiling and laughing and just looking cute. He'll smile at anyone who smiles at him, so he wins hearts all over the place.
People always tell me that Trooper looks a lot like Brent, but that he has my lips. I've heard from a few people that he looks a lot like his Grandpa Lambson. The Lambson boy gene is really strong; all of Brent's uncles and cousins have a similar look, you know immediately that they're a Lambson. Looks like Trooper will fit right in! Plus people are always saying that he looks like a little man, not a baby. Maybe it's the lack of chubby cheeks... I don't know. Either way, he's the cutest baby I've ever seen.
..Videos coming soon..
Hehehe I love the last pictures of Brent and Trooper! He is such a cutie :D
ReplyDeleteAw! His smiles are just the best. He really does have your lips, but I think he's got your eyes too. He's a good mix of you two. Gosh, he's at such a fun age! I've heard that from people Jack's whole life no matter what age he is. But I just have so many fond memories of this stage. He's just so dang cute. I like you guys and I can't wait to meet Trooper.
ReplyDeleteI think the picture that is 7th down in the smile part of your blog looks a lot like a Brady.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures of him looking at his hands, too cute! And it must be nice to let him lounge around in his shorts...i mean its Hawaii you can do that whenever!
ReplyDeleteGreat group of pictures! Thank you for taking and posting so many. Being far away is hard, but the pictures and commentary definitely help.
DeleteWe sure have a cute little Trooper-boy.
You sure have a very cute baby boy! Loved all of the pictures. Glad to see you and Brent and Trooper are so happy! Hope all is well. We should talk soon. Life is Good :)
ReplyDeleteOh he's just too cute and tiny! The pics of him looking at his hands are adorable. And I love it when baby's find their thumbs! My favorite pic is of him in his bouncer surrounded by a white sheet with just his head sticking out. What an sweet little face! I can't wait to smile at him and see him smile back!
ReplyDelete