Monday, January 20, 2014

Family Pictures 2013

I just realized I never did a post with our latest family pictures! Well, back in October I talked my dad into bringing his nice camera out and taking a few pictures of us. He wasn't thrilled with the idea because he's more of a scenic photographer, but they turned out awesome and I couldn't be happier. Plus, it was FREE! And that's a huge plus. Thanks Dad! And thanks Mom for making Trooper smile at the camera!














And the best part is that the very next day we found out we are expecting baby #2! So there are actually FOUR of us in these pictures!

While I'm at it, I may as well include our 2013 Christmas Card.

3 comments:

  1. Could you guys be any cuter?!? Seriously adorable. :) Congrats on baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! The one of you guys kissing and Troop closing his eyes. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! Seriously! Congrats on baby that's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete