Thursday, October 21, 2010

Makapu'u Lighthouse

On Saturday, Brent and I joined some friends for a hike to the Makapu'u Lighthouse.

Whale season starts late November. We'll need to go do the hike again because we've heard it's a great place for spotting tons of whales. I can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. I like the Karate Kid one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty and tan. I like your Titanic stance in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an amazing place for whale watching. Too bad the season doesn't start at the beginning of Nov. so that Traci and Nathan could see them when they're there with you.
    Sadly-we'll miss them too. Whale-watch for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....Is the lighthouse hike worth taking? I've never been there, but would like to. And good job on updating your blog regularly. Don't you wish Monica would update hers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey Tra, no need to drag me into this...but yes, Janelle, you are doing great updating your blog! Glad to see you are loving it there so much! We did that hike when Ailee was a little tiny baby in Jan, I think, and we saw a lot of whales! You'll have to go again!

    ReplyDelete