Thursday, March 24, 2011

NCAA Basketball

From the title of this post, you may think I'm blogging about the Cougar's sad loss today, or Jimmer's amazingness, or maybe even my failing bracket. While all of those things are important to me (my current ringtone is even "Teach Me How To Jimmer"), this post is about the fact that BYU-Hawaii's men's basketball team is headed to the NCAA Division II Championship Game. That's right, they made it into the Sweet 16, the Elite 8, the Final 4, and just beat West Liberty and are headed to the Championship Game! And no one even knows about it. I know Division II isn't as big a deal as Division I, but still, our team is going to the championship. And I thought they deserved some recognition. So there you go. Go Seasiders!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You're right, we didn't know this. How fun for you guys. Are any of the games played locally for you to watch? Good Luck and
    GO SEASIDERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Seasiders! That's very exciting! Yeah, that's too bad that nobody knows about it. Good for you for giving them some recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I already knew all about this. I don't know if you knew this, but I'm a huge Seasiders fan. Some say I'm their biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete