But a couple weeks ago my sweet Brent surprised me with a trip into Honolulu where he had booked us a night at a four-star hotel with an ocean view and just a short walk away from Waikiki. We were going on a babymoon! I was so surprised and excited. We felt like fancy tourists for the night and we loved it. We stayed at the beautiful Hawaii Prince Hotel at Waikiki.
We were in heaven from the minute we checked in. We got to our room and changed into our complimentary white robes while we stared out the window at our beautiful view.
The pool was amazing too. We decided we'll have one just like it one day when we have money. We ate a delicious dinner at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company and enjoyed walking around Honolulu.
The next day, we took time to enjoy some scenery on the island. We found a cool jungle drive and stopped at the Pali Lookout.
(Excuse my undone look, we played at the pool right up until checkout time:)
I loved my babymoon! I have the sweetest husband in the world and he gives me the best surprises! Now we're ready to have our little boy join us on our Hawaiian adventures.

That is so much fun! Brent is always great at doing things like that for you.
ReplyDeleteOh Janelle, you are so cute! And I think I agree that you have the sweetest husband in the world! I'm so excited for your little baby boy!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, it's kind of fun to brag about how I have friends who live in Hawaii and do awesome stuff like this all the time. All my other friends are jealous that I have friends like you. :)
F U N!!! I'm not gonna lie, I never even heard of a babymoon! You know what though? I feel fancy staying at a hotel no matter where I am! I can't even imagine being in Hawaii. Your scenic pics are beautiful, and so are you, you pretty girl! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI took a babymoon to Yellowstone with my Mom and Dad and Adam. So I guess it wasn't really a babymoon if my parents were there. And even if it was a babymoon, Yellowstone is NOTHING compared to freaking Waikiki. Why must you always do things better than me?
ReplyDeleteWhat? No pictures of you two in fluffy white robes? I guess we'll just have to settle for beautiful Hawaiian ocean pictures. (Actually, I've been waiting for these pictures because you had told us of the amazing views from your windows--and you got some great shots!)
ReplyDeleteNow Natalie, there's NOTHING wrong with Yellowstone--that's where your Uncle Rod and I spent our actual Honeymoon (there and the Tetons)--as far as I'm concerned it is EVERY BIT as cool as Waikiki-Every bit :) Feel better?