So, in no particular order...
1. I love his determination to do what's right. When there's a choice to make (even if it's little, like to continue watching a questionable movie or whether to go to all 3 hours of church on a trip) I know, without a doubt, that Brent will do what the Lord would have him do.
2. He plays the guitar and sings for me. And he's really good at it too.
3. He's a baseball player:)
4. He has such a strong testimony that he loves to share with others.
5. He's the absolute sweetest person I've ever met. He knows just how to lift my spirits when I'm down or make me feel like the most beautiful and loved person on Earth.
6. He's romantic. Always has been and still is.
7. He aspires to make a difference in the world. To do good. To make the world a better place.
8.He works hard in school (and work) in order to always be able to provide for me and our future family.
9. I love his sense of humor. He makes me laugh every single day.
10. He kills all the bugs for me.
11. He does the dishes! A lot!
12. He's an amazing and creative cook. He really knows how to work the seasonings, I'm tellin ya.
13. I love to watch him with children. He's so good with them and they all love him immediately. Our little neighbor kids just start talking to him every time he steps outside.
14. He makes friends incredibly easily and he can talk to anyone! Which is perfect for me, because I tend to be shy and quiet when meeting people for the first time.
15. He's so willing to help and serve others.
16. He praises me for every blog post:) And everything else I do.
17. He shares the same life goals as I do.
18. Every so often, he surprises me with little gifts. Pretty sure that's my love language.
19. He still asks me out on dates.
20. He encourages me in everything I do.
21. He's super duper handsome.
22. He has a wonderful family and he loves my family. He fits right in.
23. He protects and takes care of me. Growing up as the youngest in my family, this is exactly what I need. And he does it so well and loves it. For example, he drives me to the bus stop every morning and waits with me until it comes. Then he's waiting for me every day when I step off the bus. And...
24. I just love the way he loves me. He's the absolute greatest. I honestly feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
I hope that wasn't too mushy. Really. Brent, I love you! Happy Birthday! Let's go get some chocolate haupia cream pie!
Wait... you don't like PDA? Huh.. I didn't know that.
ReplyDelete:)
Happy Burfday Brent!
Happy Birthday Brent! What a darling couple you two are! And you are such a sweet wife for writing such a nice post :D
ReplyDeleteI wrote down 24 reasons why I love Brent too but some might be to mushy for this blog so I'll just send them in an email. Happy Birthday Brent!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brent! I feel like a loser friend. I remembered you're birthday (it has been on my calander all month) and even told Justin the day of that we needed to call you; obviously I didn't. But I think you are great and we miss your smiling face and great company. And did you know you have an awesome wife? Hope you had a fantastic day-sorry you got no birthday cookies from me this year.
ReplyDeleteHaha! We're so the same in the PDA respects. I wrote a thank you blog after Jack was born and gave a mushiness warning. Ahhh. I just love you. And I love Brenty Poo Poo too. He's so perfect for you. You did some good pickin.
ReplyDeleteGreat (and true) list for a great guy.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brent. You are one amazing person, and we're so glad to have you in our Family.