Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Evidence

Here's our little boy, showing off for us.
Remember how I told you our doctor is English? He's also got some Irish blood in him. Hence, the "Wee Laddie" instead of "It's a Boy." Love it.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I understand why doctors have to go to school for so long. They probably spend half their time learning how to figure out ultrasounds. I'm glad your doctor could make sense of this, cause I just can't see it. I never knew what I was looking at with Jack either, though. I love that it says Wee Laddie, though. Way to be different Dr. Snape. That'll always be a fun story you can tell your little boy about.

    PS: I'm such a loyal, thoughtful, and speedy commenter. Good job, me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is so cute! I love it!
    Congratulations, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our wee laddie! I'll probably refer to him as that throughout the pregnancy, and while he's really little, but he'd probably rather we not continue calling him that for long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Janelle and Brent! That is so exciting. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your cute belly when I come to visit in October!!! :)

    ReplyDelete